Terms of sale
- The client should consult with our counsel before submitting a tender for the purchase or sale by telephone or in person.
- The client makes an offer for the purchase or sale always in person (signed contract) or via email within our working hours from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 17 pm.
- After fixing the prices or order confirmation the paying of ordered items is mandatory, which means that neither the customer nor the dealer has the right to withdraw.
- A contract is deemed concluded the time when the entire purchase price is paid in full at our company account.
- The orders are subject to changes of the price from our price list. In the event that the price list has changed and that it is in a process of publication of corrections on the website, the customer will be notifyed immediately.
- In case of delivery at the address indicated by the customer, the contracting authority is obliged to pay the shipping costs at current rates of the Post of Slovenia.
- Client shall pay the entire purchase price in advance, no later than within 24 hours after order confirmation. This is necessary because our company processes immediately in order to ensure the price of precious metals.
- Payment can be made through the bank account of Adrija Ag. The sums can be paid in cash up to 15.000 € per person/month (Article 37 ZPPDFT). Payment by credit cards is not possible.
- If the purchase price is paid by a third party, the contracting authority must deliver a written statement of the person who made payment, that the payment is made on behalf of the client and there are no impediments to the delivery of paid subscriber.
- The client is aware that our company buys precious metals from the Mint or. wholesalers, so in the event of certain market conditions (eg. increased demand, emergency, etc.) we reserve the right to extend delivery date, in order to award the contract the buyer agrees.
- If the precious metal is not in stock, the usual delivery time is ten days.
- Our company is not obliged to accept any order to buy or sell, but it still retains the discretion of doing so.
- Our company strictly respects the protection of personal data in its work and all its operations.
- We reserve the right to supply an equivalent product of same quality and quantity from different manufacturers.
Terms of purchase
For selling of your bars or coins, the sale must be announced by e-mail, phone or in person. For each of the company's announcements confirmed by Adrija Ag the purchase is mandatory.
The starting point for calculating the purchase price is the value on the stock exchange, which is at the time your sale and in the context of working time of Adrija Ag. Prices of feed-in tariffs are associated with the global stock market and are available on the company website.
After the peer review and acceptance of coins and bars at the side of the company the payment will be delivered in up to three working days to your bank account.
Due to the increased demand for purchase of precious metal (jewelry) we are obliged under the Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and precious metals and precious stones trading act (ZPPDFT), that: for any received silver, which has a pureness of 999, the payment is not sent, until the purity of the goods is not confirmed upon analysis. The company then issues a certificate of receipt.
The client then based on results of an analysis decides for further sale or return of the goods with the payments of refining costs.
Exclusion of liability
Website Adrija Ag, is created and maintained with utmost care. Nevertheless, Adrija Ag company cannot guarantee the topicality, accuracy or correctness of any information on the site. All information on website are subject to change without further notice and are of informational nature.
Adrija Ag Company operates in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data. Our fundamental principle is strict professionalism in dealing with clients and secrecy about the identity of the parties and the types of transactions.